Hey everyone! I left this game for good about 5 years ago but I was a player since the 16 cap. Anyways, I was running through my old e-mails yesterday and saw some stuff regarding AL. When I started playing I was 13. I am about to turn 21 in less than a year. Time flies really fast. Just wanted to drop by and say hello to everyone!

I used to be quite the forum nerd, but I can't seem to access my real forum account, Helicopter. I used to make sigs, AL Props, and even videos. I was obsessed with this game. Re-downloaded it today and logged on to see all my things still in place.

I'm not sure if I wanna return, but holy moly, the items I left my account with used to be worth NOTHING. I logged on today and got messages from randoms asking to buy my vanities and stuff. So I looked up my items on the auction and my jaw just dropped. I'll probably try to sell them very soon if I decide to return to playing.

If any of these names sound familiar to you, we probably played together a long long time ago! Helicopter, Theologically, xXTXx, Deathblaze, Pegging.

P.S. Great to see Rem's still here! Good to see ya!