Seriously, I keep starting groups in Oasis (lvl 5)
And all you people do is kill the first 2 bosses and leave.
Farmning is so last week IMO, and even so there is still 4 more bosses that can drop.
Pinks (oasis) are so common these days you can buy them for 1k....
EASILY made liquidating just the junk drop in the level.
Even the lvl 35-39 just kill and go....
I cant even understand why even bother, I mean are you too ashamed to just buy it? Too weak and scared to kill Seth?
Come on........
There is basically no economy as far as oasis goes, and you under 40 STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT FARMING.
And if you want to Farm, stop joining random groups and leaving, its annoying.
If your after gold, Im like 99% certian you get more killing and liquidating then shouting like half the server in town for a measily 1k.
Look at most the once top mercents, NONE of us are in town trying to sell becuase its waste of time and unprofitable at this point.
Man, Chill out and just have some fun. I seriously enjoy playing not having to worry about all the farming, buying, selling, shouting nonsense for a change.
And Im sure someones going to argue with I sold blah blah for blah blah. Good for you, its nice you found some idoit willing to pay that much. Because for the most part Im giving away this crap to anyone I know that needs it, or any random GOOD player I come across that needs it. This is a chance to play the game without all the stress and to help people get thier items, I mean these things are no where as valuable as swamps stuff.
Take the oppertunity to make new friends instead of 30 seconds with strangers. Yeesh.

So dont get pissed off when I just start booting you all becuase its lame to join my group (WHICH IS NOT A FARMING GROUP, different story if it was) and just go.