Thread: Why is everything is getting more expensive?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Default Why is everything is getting more expensive?

Hello, I am playing this game for a long time.
    in the last years I have seen the AL economy getting crazy.
    what I mean by that is that almost every item in the game is getting more and more expensive on weekly/daily bases.
    now why is this happening? I made this thread because I have seen many people saying its because of the "awakening event".

well I made this thread to give these kind of people some points.
    There are 2 main reasons everything is rising up so high:

1) Some of you wouldnt like it, but its the EVG/NVG map that causing that.
    back in the day, 1M gold seemed almost impossible to get. it was like getting 5B gold right now- not many players could get this much gold, and the reason is because gold was more rare.
    many people these days just getting a decent gold loot and spending alot of time in farming which they believe will get them more rich but when so many people do that, its not getting themself rich, its called "making everything more affordable" which cause anything that people spend gold on to rise in price. the more rare gold is = lower price for EVERYTHING.
    at awakening event, some people are planning to get rich, others were planning on getting OP awaks but huge amounts of gold wouldnt add to the game economy in awakening event. remember that if people sell awak gems for huge price afterwards, eventually the gold they get from is comes from the farming grinders with gold loot sets. you could actually say that awakening event is kinda "fixing" the economy because people spend gold on gems in the store which is kinda "gone" from the game and the gold they can get by selling mostly come from grinders with gold loot sets eventually.

2) these manipulators. I don't know if you all remember, but in the past, there were cases of very rich people buying the entire LB event items/vanities for "X" price, and sold them for "X*X*X" price. for example: a guy that I dont remember his name, bought ALL the "ice golem" mage vanities for few millions each (back in the day it was alot), and a week later, sold each of them for 40M each which was huge amount of gold like unbelievable huge amount. and guess what? he did it. because he was the only guy in the game who had these sets.

For my opinions, those are the 2 main reasons many items keep on rising in price.
    I know many of you might don't like this cause of the things I said on EVG, but for our own good I believe these maps should get huge nerf otherwise everything will only skyrocket in price.

TY for reading have a good day.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trueido For This Useful Post: