Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
Oh and btw I don’t own BD. I’m not a fan of undeserving people getting stuff others worked hard for. That goes for real life too.
I also find it strange how none of these guys have responded to the counter argument of how hard BD and faces were to obtain (skim read replies tbf).
‘Equal playing field’ is invalid. Discrimination between hard workers and slackers exists everywhere in life and most games. I say no to communism in PL!
Yes maybe that event was hard to farm maybe it wasnt for a handful of players. angel first event was hard to win ( I didn’t win but tried) and so was black star event. Just cause it hard for some people doesn’t mean it was hard for everyone. Gaulet is hard for me to win also. maybe black dragon event shouldn’t be hard to grind out like the first time. Maybe it was so much grinding that people got board and just gave it up. I don’t know about you but I prefer to play events that are fun. As far as spending plats for some people it’s a lot of boring work grind just to get the cash to buy items for some people, so maybe 300 plats would be better?

I do wanna point out that it’s okay to have different views on the matter. All feed back can potentially be useful. If someone owns black dragon set I would like to hear what you have to say on the matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk