Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Hahaha cry time for collectors

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    130 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by THE GOLDEN KING View Post
    I don’t entirely understand what you’re trying to get at here? They’re releasing vanity variants of actual armors/weapons. Meaning the originals will still keep their value. Also true collectors would value their item(s) no matter what STS decides. If you don’t value your item then you’re not a true collector.

On a side note, I wouldn’t care if STS rereleased rare/expensive items. I actually value my items, if STS wants to rerelease so be it.

On a side note, if STS did rerelease the rare/expensive items it would be vanity variants of them. Meaning you would still have the original, and others would have the vanity version of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Your posts are full of contradictions firstly, you expect items to maintain their value by releasing copies? You obviously must not understand the basics of simple economics.

Secondly Sts cleary wants to REFRAIN from rereleasing valuable items, you and the rest of these lazy people are the only ones begging for sts to rerelease them in any form so that you can get it for 1/10 the cost and effort.

You should really be the last one trying to claim being a collector, I’ve never once seen or heard of your “Collection”, And your recolors of lb sets is evident enough that your obsession with these items is higher than your will to actually earn it legitimately.

If you haven’t made anything for yourself in your time playing AL, don’t cry and moan for the rarest items to come easy. It’s your problem.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Snowman Is here For This Useful Post: