Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Default My new idea -- Opinions?

Hey guys, so I just randomly thought of an epic idea for a new dungeon. I wanted to get the communities opinion on the idea. Just so I don't go and do a ton of work for it to be rejected by the community .

So, my idea for a new dungeon would be a metallic dungeon.

Example of enchantress mob:

Quote Originally Posted by Whirlzap View Post
    This is kind of running into Sandstone Caves and Rocks and Mineral Sets etx.?
    The story behind it would be that a new evil is rising in Alterra. The goop is controlled by a mystery creature, found in a dungeon unlocked at level 66 (Elite). He/she/it is controlling the magic goop. The goop "consumes" innocent citizens around alterra, and they are converted, and possessed into evil Gaussiac Minions. It's up to us to destroy the mystery creature to save the spirits of the possessed. This dungeon would also introduce the first mini-game in the game, "Goop Control". Basically, it's a small, circular dungeon. There will be a very large mass of goop swarming about the map. Five players will be placed randomly around the map on the start. The players have to run from the goop, while fighting respawning mobs around the map. Bosses will spawn every so often, their attack would be much higher, as well as item drop rates. When a player gets absorbed into the goop, they will be converted to a powerful Gaussiac minion that they control. Their goal will be to attack other players. There will be two types of points. Survivor points and Berserker points. There will be special armors and vanity items that you can trade points for. Or special ranks, and achievements. There will be different types of rewards for the two points.

• Dungeon Level 61-66.
    • Mini Game Goop Control
    • Special ELITE map unlocked at level 66
      .....- Holds all Bosses of dungeon series, and one special mega-boss that appears after all bosses are cleared
    • Due to "goop" design, allows flexibility of goop abilities. Such as surprise special attacks on bosses.
    • First dungeon series that has more than one tier 1 gears
      .....- Special Elite Level 66 gear dropped by mystery mega boss in elite map.
    Last edited by Pharcyde; 06-24-2011 at 05:03 PM.