Thread: ImChrisFI is in the house!!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default ImChrisFI is in the house!!!

When i first read about his ideas on what should be in blackstar and pocket legends i knew this guys a "keeper".

Then not to long ago i saw him in forest haven (when he was a level 8) beasting the enemies SOLO. I was camping for the buwanda staff (because im a mage and it looks cool ) in over grown power. I went to join a game to help others at the same time. i saw a level 6 soloing with 1/4 done in the dungeon. I was completely taken back (i was a level 19 at the time). He was doing just as good if not better than me. So i friended him and got to know him. I posted that hes my fav to run with in the thread (whos your fav to run with).

I finally met up with him again and noticed he had almost like 5k kills with zero deaths. I was like wow!!!. Then he told me something like it was going to be hard. In a not dieing sense.

You could say im addictied to him xD. I really dont care how y'all respond to this thread. Because as a child i wasnt exactly the most pop. I was more the more excluded type. I only had about 10 friends throught my life into highschool and ImChrisFI has been a true friend. Where I (as a young adult) could talk to him about anything and everything about and he wouldnt even crack a selfish remark or attitude. Probably one of the best friends i have ever had.

Like i said i dont care what y'all think of this thread.
    I did this in honor and respect to ImChrisFi because he really is my true and close friend.

-One real G and chill kid---age doesnt matter---

-i just cant express my feeling any higher other than he makes me weep with joy to finally have someone to talk about anything to---

-My life was hard as a child where people would look at me and turn away even now where i work the same situation happens---

-ImChrisFI has brought a light glow of light into my life and as i grab hold of it i know there is still yet some hope for that light to glow even brighter---

-Im only in my twentys and have got a whole life ahead of me---

-things might just be starting to turn around---
    Last edited by TheGamer; 07-25-2011 at 01:55 PM.