Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
Do not allow them in solo. Allow them in group. I am saying this because in solo no its not fair for bombs to be used, in group warriors will own top 10 lb if bombs are disabled and no mage or rog will get there. Bombs are what allows rog and mage to get high scores so don't disable bombs in group.
Warriors get high scores because those enemies will hit you for 30000+ damage and we have ultis + procs that buff our hp and armor so we can survive. Thats enough to one shot war no proc. Imagine using a rogue. Mage has a shield but rog doesn't.
I am a warrior saying this fyi. #4 group lb currently we did a 4 war pt no bombs except I used 1 on wave 114 and died. It was a mistake. Stunning enemies while my procs were active; mainly ebon aegis. Never a good idea.
What other solo classes interfere in your personal game play? So you are basically asking that just to be removed from warrios lb, because you don't want other warrios trying lb on solo using bombs?
Let rogue and mages speaks by themselves and ask for remove or mantain the bombs.
Did you tried lb with rogues and mages, or only with tanks?
I can survive in group without using bombs, i only die after wave 100 if someone else with glow dies. Or if both warrios dies. Normally rogues are the last target in that map, is easier we die bcs of the "red warning circle" of mobs skill. And rogue shield might not be equal as other classes, but it has a reduce demage taken in the masteries, together with sunken armor proc, belt 76 25% dmg resistence it ain't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by IExposedYou View Post
Maybe disable them anyway and bring in 3 class groups. Must have one of each class. Don’t allow same person to be in 3 different groups in lb at any time. A few players represent top50 so many times it’s not funny anymore. Those spots could go to different players
This would be the best to be honest. +1