Quote Originally Posted by mhysaa View Post
What other solo classes interfere in your personal game play? So you are basically asking that just to be removed from warrios lb, because you don't want other warrios trying lb on solo using bombs?
Let rogue and mages speaks by themselves and ask for remove or mantain the bombs.
Did you tried lb with rogues and mages, or only with tanks?
I can survive in group without using bombs, i only die after wave 100 if someone else with glow dies. Or if both warrios dies. Normally rogues are the last target in that map, is easier we die bcs of the "red warning circle" of mobs skill. And rogue shield might not be equal as other classes, but it has a reduce demage taken in the masteries, together with sunken armor proc, belt 76 25% dmg resistence it ain't bad.

This would be the best to be honest. +1
Nowhere did I say only remove them from warrior solo. I specifically said remove them from all solo lb classes. And keep in group lb party.
Yeah I tried lb with mages and rogues no bombs and it sucked. Couldn't pass wave 105. Lb top 10 requires wave 115+.
Quick tip wave 100+ a [Non-redzone attack] does over 30000 damage. Dude shoots you with his bow you insta die.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk