Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sai View Post
Arhan Khan,
I get your point but, you should have started the thread while the ebon desire/black biomorph/lucerath weapon vendor was there.
Now it's done and dusted. Also the next forge event is also gone. So, probably now it's a bit late to ask for any further changes in the weapon since everybody has forged accordingly and using it for their own purposes.
(Note : Brakers Book (non tradeable version)
was nerfed due to a glitch that it was already being traded to people through unfair means.
And also, to make a difference between the platinum version & token version. )
Hoping you and the developers understand my viewpoint since it's too late for any actions now
Ik it but, i didn't start thread before because that was too early to understand new weapon and now as we all know it's combo is very high and I am not saying for nerf 70% I saying for just 20%-40% nerf it's important bro because people not using skills in pvp they just use their weapon and spam and combo and win and it's not a fair match ig, and ik about that book so I am not said for that but bro I made this thread after test this new weapon that's why I am late, hope you understand me and all developers too(sorry if English is broke, please ignore my broken English), thank you all

Sent from my Redmi 7 using Tapatalk