Hey guys, Zerious here...

First of all I wanna ask those who know me from when I was twinking and running the workshop that I'm deeply sorry for cutting out on you guys. It broke my heart to see all the notifications piled up in my inbox, (which was full when i logged on this morning) 95% of which was from those seeking help.

Secondly, I need to apologize for not finishing out the tourney that my friend Noobmigo hosted several months ago... Noobmigo, mi amigo, if you're still here, I need to meet with you and work this out. That pot came out of your pocket, and I know I have several things of value that will get you (more than) your money back.

I just hope I'm still welcomed here after that. My reasons for being gone don't really matter (nor do I want to discuss them) I just missed you guys and am asking for forgiveness.

I wanna thank those who've been hovering around the workshop to help others out, I really appreciate it. And I especially wanna thank Myst for setting up a new non-profit Twink shop, really warmed me to come back and see that

So that's about it. I don't blame you if you flame/troll, I deserve every word of it. I just ultimately ask to be welcomed back home.