Found this game 3 days while looking through the android market and noticed it was a mmo and I just had to try it. I play it all the time even when I'm with my gf you'll see me staring for hours at my phone =p

I'm an Archer currently lvl 18. I play almost all day. So you can always find me on. Once it get s late I'm off since I work midnights.

A little about me.
I'm 19, currently reside in Michigan. I'm a go with the flow guy spending my time working, playing games, and hanging with my girlfriend.

Games are a part of my life, I would like to design a game someday or work as a GM in-game for a company weather it's free or paid because I love to help players whenever I can. I would also like to design my own someday after I go to collage for Game Design and Computer Technician.

I play paintball, it's not a sport to me however it's life. I eat,sleep, breathe paintball. Nothing better in the world then going on the field making friends and having a blast.

That's my in a nut shell, Basically my life since I was born haha. Hope to make friends on here and help wherever I can when I can.