Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
Bud by 'working' i didnt mean only running the specific elite maps and directly opening them to loot it,rather i meant the time they spent to earn the gold reuqired to buy the vanities/weapon.It would be an injustice to those people to increase the drop chance because it will decrease by the factor in which drop rate is increased.Atleast think about it before saying something(no offence). For example if u work ur *** off to buy a limited edition item made by a company and once you buy the item, the company starts releasing 6x the amount of items that were supposed to be released.Obviously this wouldnt happen in real life because thats just stupid af ..

Some extra points
i) i dont have any hooks/maul/kershal etc
ii) i have probably farmed more elite golden chests than you .(yet didnt get a single item )

Sent from my Redmi 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Good point that u mentioned that u dont have any of them , also u said you worked you *** off more than me , and id guess that would be alot of work. Yet u dont have any of them.
Also , u said that if they fixed the odds that would cause problem to the owners , prices go up and down , if the odds were fixed we would see more people plat Pve , except EVG and DM , which are the only maps people play for Pve. And they could also increase a little bit the chest drop rate as new player could find it hard to run an elite map over and over and maybe get no luck in the crates being dropped.
By my calculation ( if i did them right ) , if a chest would drop every 5min , and u sold it for 30k , not incluiding the fees and it not getting sold , to gather 180m , it would take a person 500h , that being aprox 21days , of a player , playing day and night , 24h a day , so to hell with the owners , the new players need some justice