I really dont know how people say that the event should come out so the poor people can awake their stuff , it's so easy to level up nowadays and Pve just dissappears when u get lvl 76 . Unless u have OP gear and GL Gear , theres no reason u should do Pve , so theres no reason for the poor people to awake their stuff.
I dont know how hard is it to make fortune starting from skratch nowadays but in 2013 , even though there were no awakes , i dont think anyone who wanted to play the game for longer wouldve gambled to awake gear . Writing this i notice , what can they awake , i dont know how much is poor to u but if he cant afford lv.76 arcane gears , why does the person even try gamble? The game has made it easier to get gold now more than ever before. I swear to god i remember farming Jarl for Gold Chests . U can literally run events nowadays and get one lucky drop , and your whole career gets a headstart. Awake event is good as it is , twice a year , with the same conditions , and i dont know how many times i said that before . "Poor people" dont even think about awaking nor awake events ffs , we all know the reason why people ask for this event *psst , hoarding* ( not that i consider it a bad thing , but u cant just hoard millions and get hundreds of millions 2 months later , but if u ask it so often there would not be a reason to hoard them , if they come every 2 months they wont even double in price so unless u buy tens of thousands , which i doubt u can since u beg in the forums for it to come back , theres not a reason for event to come back )
In a second note i have 2 exams tomorrow and im almost sleeping in my keyboard with my eyes half-closed , gn yall