Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lets talk about the Arlor sets

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Why release them again when there’s some already in game. U want people getting these vanities, well they gotta work hard and put effort on challenges they face in game. Work hard for the gold or grind whenever there’s an event with its reward. Y’all want everything to be fair and for people to have these vanities, well let me tell you, nothing is fair in that game. U gotta workhard for everything you want or use real money to buy platinum inorder to buy what u want in store or in vendors.

If devs are gonna release these vanities. I’d probably sell all my vanities cuz Devs are probably going to release everything in the future or might be now. Too bad devs, many people are not going to enjoy this game. Only the people who wants to be “fAiR” are going to enjoy this. Not trying to offend u guys but Next time if y’all are going to release an event, don’t even make tiers and leaderboard rewards anymore, cuz the rarity of the rewards are pointless if you guys keep releasing rare stuff back in game. Im done....🥲guess i gotta sell my red arlor set. If that’s the decision of the devs, guess many people got no other choice but to sell their red arlor sets. Peace out guys. Thank for letting us know. Happy holidays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xarlorianx For This Useful Post: