Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Lets talk about the Arlor sets

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gilsooon View Post
    lol why not ban mista in forums always suggest nonsense and stand for it that makes these threads long and full of dramas. Its simple lol bringing back old vanities woudnt make it valuable but merely to remove the value of it. Most surely would better want to wear tree set that is worth 250m which is rare than 500k each worn by all.
    I’m giving a healthy opinion on things I’m not causing any drama and never do I intend to idk why you like to follow me around these threads but I ask you to please leave me alone I have enough fans already also it’s a vanity and just leads back to the selfish kind of point I was saying earlier what I’m saying is only an opinion it’s not factual and everyone is open to disagree with me that’s what a discussion is idk why you players take things so personal when it’s never that serious relax and take a DEEP breathe please I would highly advice this method to help calm the nerves. This is only my opinion once again to call it nonsense is very hurtful and toxic please refrain from using this type of language towards me my responses don’t merit them thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MistaGrinch For This Useful Post: