Quote Originally Posted by Saint Jaffo View Post
Name:  Capture+_2020-12-24-01-49-28.png
Views: 146
Size:  73.5 KB

Take notes in class.
So you guys aren’t understanding that this is a completely different game and it’s not connected to STS? So with that in mind your expecting sts to then take the ideas or “suggestions” from a completely different game and then give them credit? Putting all the pre planning they already have to contact a completely different game and tell them hey we got some big players who want to wear your vanity’s mind if we get some “inspiration” from your pre made vanity’s and implement them into the game?? It makes zero sense it’s just not logical that’s exactly why I used the word because that’s what it will be this not a hard think to understand and then I said with this thread being the catalyst for the horrid idea of getting some vanity “inspirations” from this game it’s never gonna happen now because this thread will be used against them in a copyright infringement claim it’s that simple not hard to understand here just educate yourself on what I’m talking about it will make much more sense then me saying it in laymen’s terms here. Have a nice day player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk