Thread: Skill page flipping: Please, it has to go

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Default Skill page flipping: Please, it has to go

Since there isn't a suggestion forum yet that I can see.....

It's just not good to not have access to all your skills at the same time. People can die, you can die, and problems can arise just because of the amount of time you spend tapping to switch pages. I'm used to having all my skills on my screen in PL, with the option to hide some. The SL implementation is just not very good and just wastes time that could be spent watching where your character is going and not into a wall or something. A lot can happen in 1 or 2 seconds.

I'm not on a Xperia, and it is not as handy on regular phones that don't have a hardware key to flip pages. I understand the Xperia forces you to flip pages due to limited buttons, but if the map toggle key is moved to where it is in PL it should work out fine if screen space is a concern.

Please can the interface be changed to show all the skill keys similar to PL? Doesn't have to exact, and I rather like the quarter circle layout, so maybe layer the second (And possibly third when it is needed) slightly above the first? The arrow would then hide all but the right most skills.
    Last edited by bronislav84; 07-11-2011 at 06:59 AM.

AL Kar | PL/SL Karaai | DL/AL Karai | SL Karaii | AL Karwar | PL Squishybirdie | PL Gotnorange