Thread: Blackstar Militia: Officially opened!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    427 Posts

Default Blackstar Militia: Officially opened!

Welcome to the Blackstar Militia!

The main purpose of this guild, as with any guild, is to have fun and make as many friends as possible.

I only have 2 requirements for joining this guild, you have to be nice to everyone and you must follow the STS terms of sevice at all times.

One goal I have for this guild is to help those that werent in the beta and didnt get the early start, so when the game officially launches and you need some help getting leveled, the Militia will gladly help you.

We now have the top tier guild hall (courtesy of our officer, megablast) where we can get discounted stims and elixers.

Our guild now has a guild bank where we can store items/gold/stims for the rest of the guild to borrow and return. The bank's IGN is BSMbank and is run by Distortedfate

ATENTION ALL MEMBERS Blackstar Militia now has its own forums. Go to http://bmilitia.enjin.com/ to register in our new forum. The forum was created and is handled by Brickwall.

If u want to know more about our guild pm me or contact me in-game and I will gladly do my best to answer your questions.

If you would like to join the ranks of the Blackstar Militia just contact myself or any of the officers and we'll throw u an invite.

Have a nice day!

//////ATTENTION ALL POTENTIAL MEMBERS, any players looking to join our guild please go to our website bmilitia.enjin.com, register and make a thread in the appropriate section introducing yourself and we will get you going in the guild///////
    Last edited by Lowlyspy; 08-19-2011 at 03:22 AM.

"Annie are you okay? Are you okay? Are you okay Annie?" - The King of Pop, Michael Jackson
    Down With the Rep