Thread: This may open eyes. Cinco

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,086 Posts

Default This may open eyes. Cinco

Adding exp to quests made the game fun but ruined the multiplayer aspect to it while starting as a new player in the game.
    A new player can reach lv 70 in a day easily. Thats 6 levels off the current cap, you shouldn't be able to level that fast.
    The reason it breaks the multiplayer aspect is that many players rush level so therefore not many will be running the same map at the same time as you because they have completed it all in like 1 hour. They are now focused on the next maps. This is a multiplayer coop game for new players - not a solo. Meaning anytime you join a map at the correct level you should atleast have some people there with you in random. Not empty map for hours.
    For level 81 cap I ask that no exp will be given upon quest completion from level 76 to 81. You can still have the 81 badge for the first 10 and the main 81 banner- instead of some random colored banner with 2 chevrons it could be the lv 81 main banner [what I mean is we had a drill banner for players who hit 76 in a week.] Disable buying exp for expansion with plat.
    This will actually benefit many players since you will conatantly have a massive amount of players running maps at all times instead of "Oh I just did my dailies ok Im done for the day." We shouldn't rely on level 41 46 36 cap quests for exp to level at levels 71+.
    I ask you make expansion with lv 76-81 no exp from quests. If it plays good and keeps maps active a lot then I ask if possible you make it where if you are a new player then no quests give exp. Like the old days.
    If you have say a character lv 56 and decide to make an alt character then it allows all quests up to lv 56 to get exp on that alt and so on. At level 86 cap you can make 76-81 gain exp from quests again if you would like.

Onto the counter points.
    1 may say "New players won't be able to level from 76-81 without quests."
    Wrong. Actually since no one gains exp from quests they will all be running maps like crazy so any time a new player joins a map they got a full pt there running with them.
    1 might say "Leveling takes a long time."
    Duh its supposed to.
    I have high hopes that if no exp from quests was granted for 76-81 in expan that every end game map will be flooded with players.

Keep future events level met. Normal lv 76 event can be ranged 76-81. So if someone is 76 the map is 76. Lv 79 map 79.
    You guys worked very hard and long on this expansion. Make it worth its while, as in no one should be lv 81 in a week after expansion.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 03-20-2021 at 04:49 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post: