I hope that this is the right place to bring this up, I don't know if I should email support. They seem like they might be really busy with the new game and the expansion of this one. I'm confused. I bought a new sword for my 21 bear on the CS. When I go to equip it, the stats that the piece gives my bear do not match what is listed when I check the piece of gear. I know that this might be just a case of me not understanding something. Probably is, but I would like to find out for sure.

I have equipped "Conquerors board and nail", lvl 19 (sword a). I bought "Conqueror's bad mojo club" lvl 20 (sword b).

Sword a has; 59-78 dmg, .7 spd, 7str, 2dodge, 4 hit, 2 crit, and 1 h/s.

Sword b has; 62-81 dmg, .7 spd, 7 str, 2dodge, 4 hot, 2 crit, and 1h/s.

So, basically the same exact stats excepr for the damage rating. But when I high light club b, it lowers the following.stats; -2 str, -4 hit%, -2 crit%, -2 dodge, -1health regen, -10 armour, and only gives me one point to min, max dmg and one point to dps. Seeing these lower stats was quite a surprise, lol. I have bougjt tons of items off of the CS. There usually are no surprises. A similar prob happened to me several weeks ago on a piece for my 55 elf. But it was a more minor diference, so I did't deal with it. But, this sword for this bear, I would like to find out is it that I'm confused and not understanding something--or should I ask support to look into this?

Sorry this is super newb. Buying and equipping gear is usually pretty straighr forward. But this one's got me scratching my head. I don't know if I should not log of until I email support (if I end up doing that).

If someone could clue me in that would be great and i'd appreciate it.