These folks have their own website and forum, so perhaps that is why they aren't reviewed here. But I will give it a go...

The graphics of this game are fine on a small screen mobile device, but the larger screens of tablet render the graphics with a lot of jaggies. The movement is with a virtual joystick and is mostly smooth, but the animations are few. For instance, swing your sword is the exact same animation every time, a right crosscut. The XP is some sort of invisible, to me. There is a meter showing how far along you are to your next level, but there's no math (which might actually be cool, if I get used to the idea.) I can't think of where to put stat points, so I am just putting everything on strength.

The players on their website are howling about their most recent update. They feel the mages and rogues are now unplayable, so I would avoid those classes for now.

It's a quest-based game. And there are frankly more quests than you can do. Several of them are repeatable. Maybe some of them are kind of stupid. I tried for a long time to hunt for herbs for three different NPCs there, but all I found was clover.

I'm not sure about recommending this one, but it's free, so anyone can easily find out for themselves if they like it.

The main thing I don't understand is "worlds". What the heck is a "world"? A different server? Why not just have everyone on one server? And how the heck do you know which world to join? Nothing on the message board explains it.

So... anyone else got thoughts on this one?