Thread: Invictus, a multi-gaming guild

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Invictus, a multi-gaming guild

Invictus is a Latin word meaning "Unconquerable", "undefeated". At the end of the day, that's what we're gonna be. Whether it be in PvP, guild wars, nation wars, or even resource gathering, our sense of pride and teamwork in how we handle these tasks will be undeniably unconquerable.

It doesn't matter how long it takes for us to get to the top, but as long as we have fun along the way (and continue to when we do achieve that goal) is what is really important. Have fun, and don't let your online gaming become a chore. I expect each and every one of you to treat others with the same amount of respect that you would want. With that said, we are a family here. Open minds, open hearts.

Currently, Invictus is a PC multi-gaming guild, but I am interested in branching out to mobile MMOs. It seems like an interesting idea, and I haven't seen any other clans move in that direction yet.
    I am looking for some people that would be interested in helping run our mobile department of the guild. Anyone interested in a lead position are required to be active on our clan forums: http://weareinvictus.enjin.com

The idea is so that people who are too busy to sit down and play a MMO on a comp can still enjoy the company of our strong community on a mobile MMO. I'm going to start first with Pocket Legends.

I really hope to hear back from y'all.

-Pride

If you're interested, please post here and then go ahead and post here: http://weareinvictus.enjin.com/forum...os/page/1#last
    Last edited by Pride; 07-21-2011 at 04:50 PM.