Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
I must have played a different event to those who didn't like it. We are talking about the houseparty event aren't we?
The one where we all took it in turns to party in each others houses?
We put members names up on motd on who's turn it was to host. Nobody was left out.
I'm confused now. 😟
Yes, I'm talking about that one. Taking turns to host parties only worked for those who have a lot of good friends, or they are in-game celebs, or whatever. I'm sure the majority of players never had a chance to host their own party and missed out on the host rewards completely.

This event is simply another one of those "the rich get richer" or "the 1%" events.

Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
Yeah - this event should come back. When it does, rewards will be re-worked based on feedback.
Events like this may push people to have more friends and socialize and stuff, but the truth is that the rich or well known players will mostly take advantage of this and pretty much abuse it as much as possible. I would say simply making it that everyone has the same chance for the same rewards is good enough, and ditch "the host" privileges.