Quote Originally Posted by Snakespeare View Post
I think the beta testers WHO SUBMITTED REPORTS should get a vanity. Yes. But those who just played so they could get the best loot early have already gotten their rewards.

@ Cascade: LOL! No. The belief of the true fanboi is, "SL must have serious problems. Apple's testers must be dismayed. If it was any good, they would have released it by now. There's something wrong! If Apple won't approve it, I probably wouldn't want it." LOL! That's how a real fan thinks. Anything less isn't fanatical enough to be considered fandom.

p.s. A lot on non-Verizon droidees are in the same boat as all the Apple "fanbois".
If they do get a vanity, it should not be something that would get them an advantage. Just a snazzy look. Beta testers were able to test the game, level up, get credits, gear, and knowledge BEFORE most others. And now you say they should get a vanity item. So people who submitted reports somehow didnt get a reward?! STS said that keeping the data was a reward. I say no vanity item. Beta testers beta to keep their data! STS could delete em but they didnt as a ty for helping out.

Just my thoughts.