Quote Originally Posted by Benaorn View Post
Here is my monk pvp/future group pve build if you're interested. I'll explain some odd skills below.

Hybrid Monk Build

Interdict of Mine: If you ever fight a mage without resist, you'll know how frustrating it is. Basically, you'll die before you can do much. 50 won't help much so you'll need to get more resist gears such as rings, necklace, and cloak. With 50 resist to all, you have a chance of resisting all spell from assassin, archer, monk, and mage.

Will of Zealot: I just get this skill because none other skill in the divine is useful for pvp. Since you will be using your fire of faith and arrow of faith mostly, it's good to add extra base damage to it.

Body Chasten: Now this skill doesn't give much hp but I don't find any other skill useful in the military tree that I can get with 2 or 3 points. The more hp you have the better. Since I don't usually run out of mana in a duel, I don't really need extra mana skill.

Prayer: This skill is too good to give up for Phoenix in my option.

I'm liking Phoneix alot as my extra attack skill, Prayer might be a good skill but I rarely ever used it in PVE and for PVP its only good for teams, a 1.9k rapid heal that I can do when I'm below 25% helps me more. Prayer might be a good skill, but i think its better to take the extra AOE over the extra healing. I'm using Divine rune gear with a Lava Kings trident on my monk