Quote Originally Posted by Illegxl View Post
running in groups without class restrictions will only result to warriors overpowering every map. I know you have an Idea how OP warrs are right now. This was done to balance out every class because from last swamp event, warrs are in demand unlike rogs.

Sent from my SM-J710GN using Tapatalk
Quote Originally Posted by Dracaxx View Post
About leaderboard.Hey cinco,this is my first time writting on forum after played for 5 years.But we not gonna talk about that.I just want to suggest that a player's name can be appeared in leaderboard for group only once.Because an op player can run with 50 different team and got his name on lb for top 1-50(group) which i think is insane.Can u make this happen?At least this will gives us(decent player) a chance to be on lb.My mom gotta be proud if she see my name.Im sorry if my handwriting is bad.Thats all,thanks in an advance.
So if a player alrdy has a spot in group lb s/he can't run with a different party?
What if that player wants to improve his/her score? If gets a better score the previous score disappear from lb? What would happen with the others players in the party?
I think group lb is fine the way it works rn, work for I and keep grinding, limiting a player's progress against his/her will just to give a chance to other players is not a good thing