Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
Asking to nerf a 6 year-old weapon which is almost broken does not automatically mean I, or anyone else, has malicious intent. If I ask to remove proc-stacks and make older weapons weaker in new expansion that would include me and my items too. My intention is to keep the game challenging and fun to play, not just a mindless grindfest like it has been since proc-stacking became a thing.

The 'lil kids' are actually people who want "WaRrIorS tO bE Op" because it helps in PvE and doesn't harm the other classes.

There's literally no point in discussing this thread any further though, it's clear that it's beyond your abilities to think what's going to happen a few weeks later.
Bruhhh mindless grind fest lol this is nothing compare it used to be before to obtain gears .
Farm whole glint or banish set by your self do not buy a single item and you will notice that farming now is eassy as compare to old days and on top of that if you ever farmed locked crates in km3 or malison in old days you wont ever say that .
Glint isnt a broken weapon ask any tank if he can have only one wepon which weapon he will chose answer will be doz axe after that doz aegis then ebon then glint .
Doz axe and aegis are still primary weapons glint is secondary.
Its not op it self doz weapons makes it op.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk