EDIT: OK, WTH....how did I miss a "W" in TWO. There are TWO approaches here =)

I'm just reposting an idea that was discussed and has the strong potential to get buried as the thread progresses. There were a lot of comments, so I hope I captured the overall idea accurately (we can always readjust ;-). This is intended to create more playability in-game for players, provide a bit of a change up for farmers, and provide incentive to push through more kills.

Option 1: Create a "special" dungeon that can only be accessed by clearing the previous board, that has unique (rare) loot available on that board. The request is for bosses to be unique as well.

Option A: Build a trigger that spawns a unique boss on the last board that is the most difficult, and drops unique loot (rare)

I like the idea of option A, as I think it would be fun to try and burn through only bosses on a board without having to kill all trash (a more fast action paced approach to farming). Option 1 seems easier to implement, as it would be a unique board...this would require more grinding since you have to kill everything though.

Let me know if I missed anything from the previous "farming" post. I wanted to present this idea independetly of the boss mechanic discussion