Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
Glint aegis because i brought up monetary investment so you think all warriors revolve around glint aegis? What about skull aeg, eb aeg, tb? And stacking 8 weaps? How would you do that if we only had 8 hotbars? I didnt say i cant adapt to changes. And thats why i came back for this game at the first place because now we can combo try new stuff and now trying to bring back the “old style” or 1 dimensional playing style is nuts. Why try to bring back the old playing style. Why not embrace this new proc combo and bring to a whole new level. Like duh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I already talked about this, i refer to glint because skull aeg, eb aegis and tb is still useful. Skull ag and ebon aegis = for gold loot not as a main weapon anymore. Tb = not really affected.

Quote Originally Posted by Analytical View Post
............ We can't be having 20 weapons in the future to be a war. Just ridiculous. It's good they do it now before shhet gets crazily unmanageable. For secondary weapons like Doz aegis and Ebon aegis, they still can be used as gold loot weapons, I don't see how it would get significantly affected/lost unless you having STR awake for it.

Think about it, If war is allowed to stack all the way up to level 100, we will literally be unkillable god in any map. No point to even play when you are a god everywhere.

Truth is War is never meant to be a God right from the start. This was a mistake since the Vardan Valley expansion. Please accept this shhet all warriors.
Albeit very late after like 2 years, But I'm glad they have finally realised how vardan Valley expansion had severely affected the balanced gameplay in AL.
About the whole new level, try to be a dev maybe before you throw such cute comments. How would you manage a game with 20 weapons for warrior?

Quote Originally Posted by Luckycharmx View Post
What i meant was stacking 10 weaps with 8 hotbars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
why not 100 weapons with 100 hotbars, fun right?