Thread: The Amazing Race!! PL style

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Exclamation The Amazing Race!! PL style

I will be hostng an amazing race type game, to pass the time for Sl release. I am still working out the deatils, and I will post what is needed to know tonight. I need some volunteers to help me work the game. So please Volunteer if you do not want to play the game.

Screenshots: it would help your team if you could post screen shots (not mandatory) heres a guide on how to post screenies on your ipod http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...LY-your-Iphone.

When: sometime between 9-11 PM GMT will be the starting time *NOTE: THIS IS NOT TONIGHT* and if this doesnt work we can select a better time. This works the best for me.

Volunteers- 6 will be needed. please use characters that have none of the participants added on your friends list.

-WoundedEagle, ayc2000, yzzbear,bird,mage, Onyxwarbird (survivorfan), asigrebac

Prizes: 500k for the winners atm. PLEASE DONATE! Devs i would love if you pitched in like on other contests Thanks for Zaltair for donating some cash and fryce

I also need 4+ teams of 2 players. It would help if you are 50+ but any 45 and up may join. Also have The croc feud and sandstone caves purchased.

Teams
    - Apocketlegend (Fallscreek) -havnt paid
    - xxzombiekilrx -havnt paid

- Lowlyspy
    - Noobmigo

- buddyf
    - Lushi

-
    -

-
    -

Thanks

Aditional info:

1. This will be in game but will use the forum too. You will get your clues in a pm- sent as soon as the volunteer says you have done the challenge. Btw this is a real time gane- and the wholrthing will be about 30 minutes.

Heres how it will work. at least partially,

One Volunteer will take care of each team. They will make a game and have a certain password. each team will receive clues via their inbox that has the password, a clue and the volunteers name. They will decipher the clue, find the game, and enter it. The the volunteer inside will tell them what they have to do. (everybody does the same thing in different games) Once they finish the challenge, the volunteer will pm me, and i will send the team the next letter.

^that is one scenario. There will be several different types of challenges such as you might have to take a picture of something and post it here (if you cant take screenshots pm me) or other ones wher you will have to compete all in one map to do something.
    Last edited by Conradin; 08-03-2011 at 10:03 PM.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting