Since the level expansion I thought the new map would be more interesting, it turned out that there were many new adjustments starting from nerf heroes, and nerf gold. this can't be done suddenly because the player will feel pressured and bored..
1. Why is evg on nerf worse than deep marsh?
The evg map is more interesting and more exciting, why? all players are competing to chase and buy set op,, every wave requires dmg and the set must be balanced.. the higher the wave, the more exciting the game in evg..
Before the EVG map was nerfed, 1x Open Frontier 1x Open EVG
Now 10x Open Frontier 1x Open EVG (no One play on The map, like a dead map)
DM MAP 71
EVG MAP 76
Why is farming gold in dm more than evg?, it should be more evg because it's a higher level map.
2. Map 81 1st 2nd 3rd is the same, I think each map has a different playing technique, but it's the same and the gold you get is the same, I used to think the 3rd map had waves like evg. It doesn't matter evg in nerf, we want a new map the game system is the same as EVG. because the map with waves is very exciting.
3. If the new map is only like this, do people want to upgrade set 81 with even better awakening? most players upgrade their sets because they want to catch a higher wave, all players are competing for it..
4. to open a new map takes a very long time. why? because people are not interested in running there. there is no reason for players to want to open the map because they are very bored..
we want new maps like evg have waves. everyone will compete "to find the best set, players will spend their gold, buy platinum. (run lb team or solo is great fun)

Sent from my RMX2170 using Tapatalk