So in my recent pvp experiences, I've encountered a LOT of rushing from seemingly established twinks. Now most of the games I join are 1v1, and I'm all for a FFA, but rushing has always been frowned upon otherwise. I'll be the hypocrite, admitting I rush anyone who appears to have a generated name, or if they're someone I don't know at all and isn't chatting/1v1ing with someone else, but that's irrelevant. My number one cause for my rushing is revenge.

So there's a thing called a rush grudge and I'm sure a lot of us do this. When you get killed by a rusher, usually you want that kill back, right? Well what I wanna know is how far does this rush grudge thing go until it's wrong? I mean i know that you're not gonna join every game trying to hunt this person down, but if they're in the same game, and you get one kill, is that the end? Would you rush them until the match is over? Until they leave?

Please leave some creative and constructive answers and feedback on the subject. I fear I'm beginning to turn into Twinktastical 2.0...