Well with the holidays around the corner, the suspense has been killing me. Honestly i have been collecting winter festival pinks for a while, until one day some one tells me they will crash one day. At that moment i felt mixed emotions on continuing to collect the items. If STS brings the same exact items back such as snow launcher and tinsel talons to this years christmas, what would make an item discontinued? I don't understand why they would release same items just for some new players that didnt start the same time. So devs please i beg you to not release the exact same holiday items, as it would frustrate many older players who started earlier and had a chance to farm them. It would crash prices horribly, and corrupt the market on winter and halloween items. The tradeable items should not be released again.. But i wouldnt mind older plat items as they are not tradeable. If anyone or some dev could tell me the future on these items, i would greatly appreciate that. As of now im keeping my collection, and if they release the same items i might as well quit. So devs please read and tell me an answer. If you guys are planning too i might as well quit. Thank you all PLers.