Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
I agree that you need certain gamesense to run lb or temple. I had one of the best mage sets at 71 and still had to try a few times for top 10. What I see a bit different is that an extremly good set doesnt necessarily mean most str. I see you are using 5 different loadouts with diverse expencive pieces of equipment in the video. Few players had all these items. I define that as extremely good set.
That's part of being endgame isn't it..whoever can't afford it should get the gold and it's part of the fun..I think all can agree the grind from zero to endgame is the most fun.
Idc if lbs cost gold and fair amount of time(2-4 hrs per day) but rn it's impossible unless you no-life it..

In temple I used 180ish m set(talking about dragkin not swamp btw)
If properly played 180m is fairly easy to make. I made 200m in 3 months from 0 gold in 2020 march - somewhere around June.

Also for the note I'm not insisting on bringing back proc stacking..cuz it's too late I guess?
But endgame suuuucks rn..no motivation to do anything other than long-term merch/vanity hoard(lbs ND all). My drive was getting wave based/skill based lbs which right now is cringe and boring so I'm taking brake till sts adds proper endgame.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk