Hi everyone!

I have been playing for a while now already, always looking in these boards for information. :-)
I'm very happy to see such an active community with so much effort to help design the game with the devs!

Nevertheless I have some questsions: (LVL 20 Ench)

- What is the most efficient leveling method?
Random Grps of my lvl tend to wipe quite often and it takes quite a long time to gain a level..
Also, joining a dungeon way higher than my level seems to give way more exp but I feel really cheap hindering the highlvl-players and often get kicked

- I seem to use a looot of mana potions.. Now i see that i play the most mana-dependent class, but when will the first "M/S" gear arrive? What number of m/s is needed to cast without needing mana-potions?

- What primary stat should I invest in? I see that the current stat system is quite unbalanced, so i tried a full int spec from 1 to 19 and then I tried full dex, as I read dex would improve dps by a lot. This way I inflict way more damage right now at the price of 2 M/S (from int) but I didn't notice the M/S anyway..

- I like the idea of the paladin spec that everyone seems to go for at higher levels. When is the right moment to go for that spec?

I really enjoy playing and I'm looking forward to the changes announced in the July roadmap. :-)

If anyone wants to add me (I'd really like some help, may it be leveling with me or just chatting about game mechanice to help me out): Dawnbringer, LVL 20 Enchantress

Have a nice day!