Thread: Level up poll

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,072 Posts

Default Level up poll

Cinco, I seen the poll only got 55 votes. Based on the amount of people who view threads here, watch AL vids, and are in discord servers of AL I can say AL has around at max 40,000 players give or take. 0.0001% of players' votes won't help you much with the opinionated poll.

If you are really wanting to fix the level system then you have to watch statistics of how long new players stay before they quit what level they get to, when do they start dying like flies and how many people they meet on average. Leveling is a big part, but another big part is maps that are empty 24/7, gears that suck mostly mana wise, not many pets to obtain through the story nor useful gears or gold.

Level 1-40 too easy. Level 40-60 I think is just right. Level 60-81 its not hard easy or right its just the same thing over and over nothing to do. There are a lot of things you can do to improve the leveling system, you need more story quests as lv 1-60 has like 70% of the quests alone for story and side, you need bosses to drop pets for players to use 100% drop rate on first kill. New player pets aren't ment to be expensive so thats why the 100% drop rate on first kill, quests that give eggs and even lower level legendaries that give procs or stat bonuses similar to 81 legendary. Shoot, even add more arcs and mythics just so they feel excited to loot a high rarity weapon even if they are cheap, they aren't ment to be expensive at lower level. Increase the limited random join level range from 2 to 10, so if you are lv 71 then instead of lv 69-73 only joining its lv 61-81. This just helps people join maps with others in the map instead of having darkness as your only friend.

Stronghold, City of Kelys, and garetta village are just about always empty, players level too fast and skip those towns, usually in a game you want your players to explore all content. They level up and go to pier or camp since all of the max lvl people are there. They proceed to beg for eggs, items or gold then quit. Thats why I suggested more boss loot of eggs / better gears. Probably your biggest player candy eye option here, them looting "good" stuff makes them feel like they are achieving stuff over time. One thing tons of games are missing out on is this.
    I can go on and on but you get the point hopefully.
    Check list for you.
    Add more free quest / boss obtainable gears, improve mana gear stats so 1 skill isn't 20% mana.
    Add heroic pets to elite bosses, 1 arcane to a quest, mythic for the first boss drop in dead city. More cheap boss loot just in general thats useful.
    More quests... Lots more.
    Make towns more active, not sure how but theres got to be a way. I mean expcamp and pier are the 2 most active and they aren't lv 81 towns.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 12-13-2021 at 03:32 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post: