Thread: Hear me Out for LB

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,069 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by worshipped View Post
    These "limited" players have spent lot of time, effort and money in order to acquire these so called high ms items. And some people are suggesting to make timed lbs ignore ms awakes/pets etc? Where is the justice in that? Then why not make all lbs use honor gear including hydra/orrick/gates etc? Or remove heroic pet aps and all other aps which require gold in order to complete.Then this game would die sooner than expected.

Everyone has an opportunity to earn these awakes on items especially with awakening event coming up or can earn the gold to buy these items, but you are just simply being ignorant and suggesting these.

Yes i am a capitalist!!!!!

Big -1

Sent from my PRA-LA1 using Tapatalk
    Shared money and items*. Hyd and orrick are easy to get, gates requires skill but is also easy to all. Aps has nothing to do with this. Game will die sooner while people start to realize lb is not worth the time or gold.
    You do realize like I and many other have atleast spent 1bil+ on awakening and have not even got half decent awakes worth something. I am not even able to afford some stuff in this game my self tbh, and I have 3x the gold cap.
    In capitalism people have a chance; in this case no one will spend their time or gold for this because its too high demanding for what its worth.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 01-06-2022 at 12:15 AM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post: