Thread: Feedback: My opinion on the UI

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Default Feedback: My opinion on the UI

The entire UI needs an overhaul before before it scars new users and disappoints PL vets.

Screen real estate is aggressively devoured by over-sized and erroneously spaced buttons. The four hotkey with set toggle interface is particularly perplexing when eight buttons can easily fit on the screen without cluttering viewing area. You guys have already proven it! What gives? Shrink the obnoxious auto-attack button and get rid of the set-toggle: Voila.

I don't mean to beat the point into the ground but I haven't seen a more awkward gameplay component since Sega Genesis released Street Fighter II to be played with their three button controller. Remember how you had to hit select to toggle your punches and kicks? Talk about abject failure!

While you're at it, please remove the buy additional inventory slots button from underneath the inventory field. Its kinda manipulative because you KNOW we accidentally press it ALL the time.

P.S.
    I love you
    Last edited by Justg; 08-07-2011 at 03:46 PM. Reason: fixed that title for ya. Love you back.