With immense occurence of manipulation in the market and new forum accounts created every other day posting non-sense. I have a suggestion to make a know your customer process.

First off, since mods have the ability to ban accounts in forums, they must surely have the ability to give permission to verified players as well.

Every existing forum account will be like a new account, unable to post (comment too?) and they will only be given permission to post when they verify themselves.

To verify, players should state their in game names to a verifier (forum moderator/dev) and provide concrete proof (could be proved by going online with said verifier). People will only be allowed to have one forum account per AL account. Multiple igns in single account will still equate to one forum account.

With this, at least mods know who is who and there will be less accounts made everyday.

But of course there would be pessimists, so to counter maybe allow unverified accounts a limited amount of posts/comments per day. This is also to incentivize verifying oneself.

I myself wouldn't mind going through the process, but idk about the mods if they are willing go the extra mile to actually help the community; as it pretty is much a big project.

What do you think?

Sent from my SM-A526B using Tapatalk