Quote Originally Posted by Megatr0n View Post
by reading this and understanding how the AL system works . well if you were to grind this event without a gold loot set . maybe could farm 50m+ in a week or two depending in how motivated you are .
rule # 1 . dont be discouraged because others are making almost 5-10x the amount of gold . just focus on yourself . because all that thinking will make yourself give up.
rule # 2 . you do NOT have to compete in every event . choose which events will compensate towards the goals you are chasing . which are the gold farming events or valuable item drop events... if you do not follow this rule you will tire your brain out and it will definitely lead you to giving up.
rule # 3 . if you aint have 100 of millions of gold do not buy crate keys/vanities or uneccessary items , unless you are merching them to sell later for better price. bad buying choices will result into bankruptcy which will end up leaving you with a massive headache which will require 3 solid months of resting to recover . this is a fact , ive quit many of times because of this
rule # 4 .... during off season events where there is a big break in between a gold farming event . this is when you can scan through the cs to find cheap and rdy available gold loot items . if you have ever heard the phrase "stocking up before xmas" . im not sure if its a phrase but preparing yourself ahead could save you alot of gold .
rule# 5 . im a working class citizen i work 45 hrs a week . soo nooo way you could beat a platinum buying shortcut of making gold . but their are massive cons to me having a job . i cant farm as much gold as someone who is not working and not buying plat .. i work 9 hrs a day while a player is farming 9hrs of pure gold . in the long run i looossse . it doesnt make sense but it is what it is.... if you have a job and cant buy plat , your AL goals will not be met . and you will quit .. sooo the rule is .. there is no rule , work or dont work .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Very well put. One thing to not forget. HAVE FUN!!
If you have stopped enjoying what you are doing then it is time to quit. I know I enjoy it too much😂
One more thing. Stay away from sirspendsalot lol