Quote Originally Posted by PoorPlayer View Post
Sts already ruined aps LB by making it "more fair" and allowing dummyfarm + removing flag aps. Its so fair and any noob can enter it easily in couple months, aps LB not valued anymore.
All these "more fair" isn't fair at all, lol, some of those people spent a lot money to get some MS just to be able to run this type of LB, why sts should ruin it for them only because some crying nabs here want that looks pathetic.

If you all wanted it to be fair - ask sts to introduce another type of LB without awakes/elixirs etc. Pretty fair, right? but No, you all ask to remove current timed LB with awakes and elixirs at all and replace it by another.
I didn't even mention Aps Lb.. ​​All Timed Runs Lb's has long been just a bunch of players. I've also made a suggestion to resolve this (Ineffective Awakens and Elixirs in Timed Maps). I will give you billions of gold and I want you to find me the best Movement Speed ​​Awaken Items to enter Lb Timed Runs, can you do it? This is no longer possible. You can't say it's possible because the result is obvious.Wake up! Its not about your gold or working hard.