Thread: I found a solution to ios!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default I found a solution to ios!

Hey ios users i have found you guys solution to play sl. I know it's a little too late now ,but what ever. I was watching videos on youtube and then i fell upon a video that allows you to have dual booting systems. Which allows you to have andriod and ios running. If you do it this will not have the andriod market so that means you will need the .apk. I've never tested this so im not sure if this will work 100%. Im not responsible if something happens to your Ideivce. You will also need a jailbroken device.

Here's the video link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n93kB...feature=relmfu

Also, if you need a video on jailbraking let me know or you can just seach it up easily on youtube. Just make sure you type in your correct fireware to make it work.

I tried finding the .apk file ,but im not sure if they released one for the "full" version you would call it.

Again Im not RESPONSIBLE if something happens. I dont even know if this will work ,but im very sure.

P.S. I would try this ,but im too lazy to jailbrake my ipod again.
    Best of luck, Alex

Almost forgot i really wouldn't recommand doing this because im sure the game will be out any day now. Going through all this trouble and then the game comes out like the dau after is not worth the time.
    Last edited by alexjp; 08-13-2011 at 04:13 PM.