Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: AL fps?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,071 Posts

Default AL fps?

Phones aren't typically the case for this but the lag over the years especially when auras came out has been increased by a lot.
    Phones usually work like a charm but computers not so much. I will stand in a map full of people and only get 50-60 fps on my pc, in a map with maybe 20 people I will get 120fps, in an empty map I can get 240+. The specs I am currently using is 32gb ddr5 5600mhz ram, i7 12gen 12700k, and a rtx 3080.
    I am wondering if you devs are able to find a way to improve performance without the reduction of graphical designs in the game.
    It could just be that I am using a browser to play a game on a pc while my phone is running a downloaded application though even borderlands 3 and cyberpunk 2077 run at 100+ fps on max settings for me.
    1 idea is to reduce the amount of pixels used on auras but in a way keep them looking the same. Not an easy idea to explain but you should get what I am trying to say.
    For those who aren't devs please do leave some ideas down below on how to improve performance without the removal of auras or vanity options. Maybe make an application of AL for pc?
    Using my pc as an example here, I can only imagine what the ones with lower end pcs are dealing with, my case is not bad. Just an example here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post: