Thread: Beware of this griefer!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xaphan Fox:386170
    Beta player, new player, played in old Everquest, top 1% word in World of Warcraft... everyone feels their skills are amazing and their particular circumstance gives them an edge. It's disgusting.

Don't matter. This game isn't hard and people are people. When pvp comes out, we will see who is really good and who isn't. When pvp comes out, and all of you enlightened, respectful, brotherly (laugh) beta guilds start engaging other players, I will be eating popcorn and enjoying the show as all of you start flaming and talking trash. Pvp gonna bring it out in you to some degree. So stop talking down to non-beta whatever players.

Makes you look like a XXXX.

Testament - Victory Engineer
    Xaphan - Winner Commando
    Entropy - Lowby Operative
    You, my friend, have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. PvP is entirely different than PvE, and someone can be good at one and not the other. Doesnt make them less of a person. Physiologic, one of the best players of PL, doesn't PvP, and that doesnt mean he sucks, quite the opposite, in fact.

We are not talking down to non beta players, I'm saying as more people join, there will be more immature people just out to ruin everyone's fun. As for missing Beta, I DO miss it, because since the game opened up to everyone, I've been called names, told my guild sucks, had to sit in numa outpost and watch new guilds at each others throats cussing and calling each other down, THAT is what what bothers me. I never once said everyone post-launch is a troublemaker, I said that with the mass influx of people, it has brought out alot of immature people. I've never talked to you in my life Xaphan, and you don't know me from a hole in the ground, so dont talk to me like you do. You are putting words in my mouth and I don't appreciate it.

The world does not revolve around you and the Pwnies, contrary to your belief, and this thread is not directed at you or your guild in any way. Either take my warning of griefing and say thanks for lookin out, or GTFO of my thread. I don't want your trolling here.
    Last edited by Ebalere; 08-18-2011 at 04:24 PM.
    Proud Co-Leader of Infinite Union
    Infinite Union forums