Quote Originally Posted by Ploid View Post
I feel most players compete for overall lb because they can't compete for timed/seasonal/event lb.

I personally wouldn't be competing in overall lb if I already could acquire a cool unique badge through other means.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk
I get that, however it devalues a leaderboard if you can just make a new character and after a few seasons or less it’s already in say top 10 of the overall leaderboard… means it’s just too easy.

Not everyone is supposed to be able to get overall/timed/seasonal etc… it should be the result of good graft.

We already have seasonal leaderboards for those that want to smash out a new character and get it into LBs quickly… at least the main overall can be seen as one for people who have actually been working on their character over a longer period of time.

The community in general was unhappy with the fact that there was so many people ranked first so at least now at least a method to stop that form happening for a long while again, also if a top player is away for a while and comes back later on with the badges or titles they’ve missed would mean more likely to drop form lb due to absence and wouldn’t be able to just jump one for a day get back on there to disappear again for a while… which is also another good thing as that means more likely for retention/something to do.

If you have a overall badge now it’s worth and means much more now than it did before so surely that’s winning at least ^.^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk