Quote Originally Posted by Corviss the Lich View Post
So.. are Rogues will forever be this way? I mean, we can't compete on boss fights against Warriors? this has to be a joke right????? Warrior's sword does better at boss fights with their -90% armor debuff. that SHOULD BE ROGUE'S JOB. REDUCE ARMOR NOT THEIR DAMAGE.

THEY all have almost the same proc debuffs. I mean, why does it have to be this way? why do you have to make it SO CONFUSING MIXING UP DIFFERENT CLASSES' ROLES. If this is actually it. can we compete to a Warrior with STR multiplier ult on boss fights? NO!! what do we do then? just switch to Warriors? at least that makes us feel like we're playing Rogue like back then. but even tankier! wow sounds so perfectly balanced. A not killable class with trillions of damage output. fair.

I'm expecting there will be just 2 classes overall. no way to change it anymore. especially with that STR ult. no. it's helpless.

You could've at least swap -90% armor debuff to Bow instead of Sword. I get the feeling y'all trying to mock us at this point. first, the 81 mythic weapons, second the Spirit Weapons. now this. very funny.

Tell me, how can our crits and dodge compete with a 10k strength? hmm?
Dude rouge was never meant to be a single hit damage class. War is the true rouge class for one shotting. They might as well change the naming convention to avoid hatred, problem solved ����

Rouge's main speciality is to look pretty and act cute, so please don't confuse war with rouge ��