Okay. So here is another one of my observations.

Since I don't want to spend money on a lvl 51 or lvl 53 rr set (I'm lvl 52), and I don't want to use gear that would simply be outclassed by said rr or custom, I resorted to equipping the Drainers set because it was the best at defense.

I've noticed, however, that when I manage to defeat a player, they will say something like this: "OMG drainers noob" or "lol I only lost because of Drainers" and my favorite: "I can totally pwn you if you take off drainers" (To which I reply "Sure, take off your custom set, and we'll have a nekked battle"). The people that do this are mostly lvl 55 and 56. Here is my reasoning behind why they do this.

Either, 1: They feel like they have been humiliated by getting beaten by a lvl 52 and need an excuse to self-boost their ego, or 2: Drainers is actually a cheapskate set.

I can only think of three reasons that sets Drainers apart that might invoke "2". Either, a) Drainers has high armour, b) Drainers has high health regen or c) Drainers has high dodge. Out of the three, c) seems to be the most probably case. So it's dodge's fault.
There are three severe flaws to this. Firstly, many str sets have much more dodge than Drainers (Remember birds can go str and skill kite). Secondly, the Drainers set doesnt have a phenomenally high dodge rate - only around 6% higher than the cyber sets. And lastly, It is only with the higher levels that dodge rates (for birds, at least) plummet.

In addition to that, Drainers sacrifices crit and damage for its extra defense. Dodge is part of the game, and anybody can choose to get more dodge by simply equipping one or all drainers set pieces. But they don't. That's their choice. Having higher defense is mine.

Anyways, so what do you think?