I think i speak for everyone when I say we are enjoying the mythic gears.But I have to say I am a bit disappointed about how useless ebon weps,immo weps,even some of the skull weps and glint weps and the classic arcanes such as drag have been made useless by the removal of multi proc.
It was a vital and fun part of the game so many people had used their creativity and the combination of procs to make amazing combos and it was all ruined in one night when the multi proc was taken away.Ever since then alot of weapons that we love have been made useless and this is a big shame and a waiste of potential not to talk of the billions of gold people spent on getting different weapons to make op proc combos only to rush sell them for extremely cheap when the multi proc was taking away.

Here is my suggestion make another type of slot and upgrade system where weapon procs can be slotted in weapons and will then have the ability to combine procs together simultaneously or one after or another.Or bring multi proc back.

Better Yet make a event where weapon slot openers can be looted by killing bosses in a special map in which you can increase how many proc slots your weapon can get up to 4 slots . Give players the chance to swap different weapons procs into their weapon gear at will . And even armors which can be slotted into armor only and can then have different procs slotted in it.

This includes belts as well

This way alot of weapons will be useful again.
And if farming gets easy even the playing field by increasing hp or overall difficulty of elite zodias maps and so on.

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk