Ok, I'm not the kind of person to put someone on blast and i know that i should have brought more proof, but even if my android was rooted i wouldn't have thought to take screenies till he got offensive anyway.

I'm not lying, I'm definately not trying to "blackball" someone for no reason. This definately happened how i wrote it, and If you choose to not believe me fine, but i am friends with alot of the guildmasters in SL and I'm gonna look out for them and I hope they'd do the same for me. I agree some people's IGN's should be left out ofb certain situations, but what this guy did was totally uncalled for and for him to try ruin my game experience and threaten me because I didn't want to join his guild is super lame of him and IMO he deserves to be blacklisted. People should know this guys name so they don't make a mistake and wake up tomorrow with their guild disappeared.

I understand everyone's concern about putting IGN's out for the world to see, but I promise you nothing happened previously to warrant this and I had never said one word to Fatherpois before this. If what I did was "taboo" i'm sorry, but I'd do it again in a flash because this guy needs a chin check. People like this don't deserve the opportunity to play this game if they carry themselves like that.

How else do you warn your fellow guildmasters of a serious troublemaker without naming names? Sometimes it just has to be done IMO. If he didnt want his name on blast in forums he should've thought about that before threatening me like that, forum etiquitte be damned.